Animal Rescue Organizations
There is an increasing need for animal rescue organizations. We provide a unique program to help get your rescue off the ground through our myRENOSI registration site.
The package includes:
- Incorporation – setting your rescue up as a nonprofit corporation.
- Federal tax ID – obtaining the IRS employer identification number (EIN).
- IRS Form 1023 – drafting the appropriate IRS exemption application, Form 1023EZ or 1023, based on your anticipated annual gross revenue.
- Bylaws – providing you with a customized set of bylaws to guide your operations.
- State charity registration –completing the state charity/fundraising registration as required by your state.
We stand by you the entire way through, answering your questions and any questions coming from the IRS about your exemption application.
Keeping you legal. Running a nonprofit can be complicated. That's why we include one year of access to our myRENOSI state registration dashboard to keep track of due dates and filings.
Our fees include the IRS and state filing fees making getting started easier than ever.
- Small rescue fee - $995 (annual gross income up to $50,000/year for the first three years & eligible to file the IRS Form 1023EZ)
- Larger rescue fee - $1995 (annual gross income over $50,000/year)