Nonprofit Start Ups
You have a passion to make the world a better place. Pfau Englund Nonprofit Law is here to help you to turn your dream into a reality. Our flat-fee, all-inclusive start-up packages make getting your nonprofit idea off the ground fast and easy.
Our package includes:
- Discovery session – to learn about idea, the difference you want to make and how you make your dream a reality including your expected sources of funding, and key activities.
- Incorporation – setting up your organization as a nonprofit corporation in your state.
- Federal tax ID – obtaining the IRS employer identification number (EIN).
- IRS Form 1023 – drafting the appropriate IRS exemption application, Form 1023EZ or 1023 (based on your expected annual gross income).
- Bylaws – providing you with a customized set of bylaws to guide your operations
- State charity registration –completing the state charity/fundraising registration as required by your state
In addition, we standby you the entire way through, answering your questions and any questions coming from the IRS about your exemption application.
We even ensure that your annual federal and state registrations and renewals (e.g. the IRS 990N, state annual corporate report, and charity registration renewal) are completed for the first year after your operations start.
Our fees include the IRS and state filing fees to make getting started easier than ever.
Small nonprofit fee - $1495 (annual gross income up to $50,000/year for each of the first three years) & eligible to file with the IRS Form 1023EZ).
Larger nonprofit fee - $2995 (annual gross income over $50,000/year)